Friday, February 4, 2022

Case study

Hi I'm Mayera



I am doing a case study on   IT (2017) and firstly the movie couldn't be better it was a huge hit so all aspects of it and the history.


History/target audience

The onscreen tittle IT was supernatural coming of age horror film that is based on Stephen Kings 1986 novel. finding background on this film was fairly easy since it was just film based off a novel, in my time researching films I have found that a hand full of them are based on novels that were scary enough to be turned into a movie. which means that the others are true stories. In my opinion those kinds are even scarier which is why many horror films are R-rated and are for targeted audiences 15-24 year old's and is mostly male, for me this is kind of good because I am a 15 year old female who doesn't like horror films and this is kind of ironic since my groups opening sequence genre is horror. The film budget was 354 million USD dollars



  • History/target audience
  • Production
  • Distribution
  • Marketing
  • Cross-media convergence and synergy- For a film to be successful, it is presented to an audience through many different media platforms. for the movie IT there was and incessant use of trailers on You-tube.




















  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Chuckles: Opening Scene Final Production

      The finale: